Ethio Telecom Invites All Interested and Eligible Bidders (GC/BC Grade 6 & Above) By This National Competitive Bid (NCB) For The Procurement of Fence Construction Works, Dry Latrine Construction Work and G+1 Guard House Construction Work
Tender detail Information /ዝርዝር መረጃ
Floating Date: As of February 03, 2023
RFQ No. 4236190
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (GC/BC Grade 6 & above) by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Fence construction works, Dry latrine construction work and G+1 Guard house construction work with RFQ No. 4236190. The Tender remains floating from February 03, 2023.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio’s website (i.e. https://www.ethiotelecom.et/tender/, www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com, www.2merkato.com and in person from North Addis Ababa, 3rd Floor, and Room No. 310.
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Furnish bid security with ETB 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr)
- Valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- 2022/2023 valid & renewed competency certificate issued by Ministry of Urban Development, Housing & construction or respective Regional Body in GC/BC Grade 6 & above
- VAT registration certificate.
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Compliance statement
- Supportive civil work experience documents
- Availability of Anti- Bribery Pledge Form,
- Legal establishment of the company including joint venture (if any)
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only)
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the procurement of Fence construction works, Dry latrine construction work and G+1 Guard house construction with RFQ No. 4236190 and be addressed to:
North Addis Ababa Zone (6 kilo)
Beside Yared Music School
Sourcing & Supply chain section
3rd Floor, Room No.310,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
5. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, North Addis Ababa Zone (6 kilo), 3rd Floor, Room No. 310, before or on February 22, 2023 until 04:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
6. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at ethio telecom, North Addis Ababa Zone (6 kilo) 3rd Floor, Room No. 310 on February 23, 2023 10:00 A.M
7. Partial bid is not allowed.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
Ethio telecom, North Addis Ababa Zone (6 kilo) Beside Yared Music School Sourcing & Supply chain section 3rd Floor, Room No.310, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia