Ethio Telecom Invites All Interested and Eligible Bidders by This International Competitive Bid (ICB) For The Procurement of “Macbook Air Laptop”
Tender detail Information /ዝርዝር መረጃ
Floating Date: As of August 05, 2022
RFQ NO. 4087421
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of “MacBook Air Laptop” with RFQ No. 4087421 as described in the table below. The Bid remains floating from August 05, 2022 to September 01, 2022.
Descriptions of the Items
MacBook Air Laptop
ETB 100,000.00 or with equivalent Foreign Currency.
August 05, 2022 to September 01, 2022
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Availability of Bid Security
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
c) Anti-bribery pledge form
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for Local / Domestic Bidders)
e) VAT Registration Certificate (for Local / Domestic Bidders)
f) Availability of Compliance Statement
g) Availability of Manufacturer / Distributer Authorization
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of 100,000.00 (Birr One-Hundred Thousand only) or with equivalent Foreign Currency.
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s/Agent’s company as appropriate that participated in the bid;
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of “MacBook Air Laptop” with RFQ No. 4087421 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211B, before or on September 01, 2022 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on September 02, 2022 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Ethio telecom, Head Quarter Churchill Road Supply Chain Division 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.