Ethio Telecom Invites All Interested and Eligible Bidders (BC/GC Grade 5 & Above) By National Competitive Bid (NCB) For Construction of B+G+4 Building & Related Works at Assela and Construction of G+4 Shop, Office Building & Related Works at SebetaAdd to Favourites
Tender detail Information /ዝርዝር መረጃ
Floating Date: As of July 4, 2022
RFQ No. 4086249
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (BC/GC grade 5 & above) by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Construction of B+G+4 Building & Related works at Assela and Construction of G+4 Shop, Office Building & Related Works at Sebeta RFQ No. 4086249. The Tender remains floating from July 4, 2022.
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Furnish bid security with ETB 80,000.00 (Eighty Thousand Birr) for each site (project);
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Valid and renewed trade license for the year;
d) Valid & renewed competency certificate issued by Ministry of Urban Development, Housing & construction or respective Regional Body in BC or GC grade 5 & above
e) VAT registration certificate.
f) Valid tax clearance certificate
g) Bid submission sheet
h) Legal establishment of the company including joint venture (if any)
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 80,000.00 (Birr Eighty Thousand only) foe each site (project)
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Construction of B+G+4 Building & Related works at Assela and Construction of G+4 Shop, Office Building & Related Works at Sebeta RFQ No. 4086249 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room 211B, before or on July 25, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 26, 2022 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is allowed but not within the site.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
Ethio telecom, Head Quarter Churchill Road Supply Chain Division 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.