Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal SaintAdd to Favourites
Tender detail Information /ዝርዝር መረጃ
FLOATING DATE: 04/10/2021
RFQ NO. 4071317
- Ethio telecom intends to sign One time agreement contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint as described in below table with RFQ No. The Tender remains floating from 04 /10/2021
Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Dessie Regional Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security;
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
- Bidders should produce tax clearance certificate
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should be VAT registered;
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00(Birr Twenty Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint with RFQ No. 4071317 and be addressed to:
Dessie Regional Office,
NER Sourcing and Supply Chain Section
2nd Floor, Room No.201
P. O. Box 56,
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office,2nd Floor, Room 201, Before or on 19 October 2021 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 20 October 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office, 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6. Partial bid is not allowed for Solar and battery foundation construction work.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office, NER Sourcing and Supply Chain Section 2nd Floor, Room No.201 P. O. Box 56, Dessie, Ethiopia