National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Dust bin (Wastebasket for office)Add to Favourites
Tender detail Information /ዝርዝር መረጃ
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FLOATING DATE: AS OF DECEMBER 30, 2020
RFQ NO. 4047300
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Dust bin (Wastebasket for office) with RFQ No.4047300. The Bid remains floating from December 30, 2020 to January 21, 2021.
Descriptions of the Items
Dust bin (Wastebasket for office)
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 203 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security;
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- Bidders should be VAT registered
- Bidders shall be Tax clearance
- Bidders shall be providing sample of the goods.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 10,000 (Birr Ten Thousand only).
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4. The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s/Agent’s company as appropriate that participated in the bid;
3.5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of Dust BIN with RFQ No. 4047300 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on January 21, 2021 until 4:30 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on January 22, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Partial bid is not allowed.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Ethio telecom, Head Quarter Churchill Road Supply Chain Division 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, E